Hello, crafty friends!
To celebrate this fun collaboration between Time for Tea designs and WOW! Embossing Powder, they will be giving away a gift voucher for their stores! WOW! will be offering a £/$20 voucher for either their US or UK sites and Time For Tea Designs will be offering a £20 voucher to their store!
All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is leave a comment on this blog post by 23/11/21!For more chances to win, hop through to each designers’ post and leave comments there too! We will choose the winners by 25/11/21 and they will be announced by both brands over on their blog & Instagram.
If you have fallen in love with any of the products from either brand, you’ll find money off vouchers throughout the hop for you to use whilst shopping! Use T4TNEILA10 for a 10% off the Time for Tea Designs shop.
The next stop in this hop is the wonderful Tenia http://jazzypaper.blogspot.com/?m=1
Be sure to head over and see what inspiration they have to share! If you’d rather, you can head over to WOW! Embossing Powders Blog to start from the beginning of today’s hop!
This is the full hop line up, make sure to go and check up all of my talented friend’s inspiration!
- Marion Emberson (WOW Blog) https://wowembossingpowder.blogspot.com/…/time-for-tea…
- Natasha Vacca http://www.natashascolorfulcreations.com/?p=2177
- Silvia Galloni https://piccolepolpettecrescono.blogspot.com/…/sending…
- Dunja Trautman https://cards-and-more.blogspot.com/…/time-for-tea…
- Katka Dachovska https://www.katecrafts.com/…/video-cat-bookmark-part…/
- Natalia Neila https://wordpress.com/…/cardsmadebynatalia…/985 (YOU ARE HERE)
- Tenia Renee Nelson http://jazzypaper.blogspot.com/?m=1
- Jayne Vaughan https://carddaysnight.com/…/northern-lights-with-added…/
- Tasha Davies https://handmadebytasha.co.uk/?p=8246
- Vickia Poulton https://vicscrafts.wordpress.com
- T4TD https://timeforteadesigns.blogspot.com/…/wow-x-t4td…
I then used the A5 Cosy Winter Stamp set and coordinating dies, which is an awesome set with lots of lovely critters and accessories. I coloured them with my Ohuhu alcohol markers and added some highlights with a white gel pen. Of course I had to add some glitter to their scarves too! It is a Christmas card after all 🙂
I hope you like it and I wish you luck!